Forklift Safety Training
Employees operating a forklift must be trained, that’s just common sense, but more importantly, it’s the law. Both Federal and Michigan OSHA laws have clear specifications for training and certification requirements for forklift and industrial truck operators.
Our Forklift Operator Safety Training Class Covers:
- Lift Truck Fundamentals
- Principles of Balance, Stability and Capacity
- Pre-Operational Inspections
- Safety Guidelines for Operating Lift Trucks
- Safe Load Handling Techniques
- Fueling: IC Trucks and Battery maintenance and charging
- ….and more!
Who Should Attend Our Forklift Operator Training Course?
- Forklift Operators
- Warehouse Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Anyone else who may operate a lift truck